Your body has a rate that metabolizes food into energy to be stored in forms of fats and glucose. The more your body increases its percentage of utilizing energy, the more your muscle gains mass. In order gain firm muscles, your body will have to adapt to the stress cast upon your body and muscles.
These instructions are of the moderate type. Following the ways will let you boost your metabolism and at the same time gain the muscle mass that you desire.
1. Do a 10-minute warm up. You can do a brisk walk in order to get blood pumping. This kind of warm up exercise can increase the amount of circulating blood inside your body. Muscles should always be nourished by free-flowing blood in order to maintain a good bodybuilding state. Your muscles will also become more receptive to any kinds of resistance.
2. Be sure that you target larger muscle groups in order to boost the level of your metabolism and provide the needed resistance your body needs to build the muscles. You have to maintain consistency in order for you to capture results in just a couple of months.
3. Start on your hips, buttocks and thighs. Do some lunges to raise the amount of your metabolic rate. You should first hold on to something hard to be able to attain balance. As you build the muscles that you need, you have can now stick to supporting the lower part of your body and holding dumbbells to raise the muscle resistance and metabolism.
4. Stand straight then use the dumbbell which has the heaviest proportion that you can lift comfortably over the head. Grasp it at the level of your shoulder with the palm of your hand facing forward then push it overhead in a straight manner until your arm have reached its full extension before it returns from the position where you started. Do this exercise in 10 repetitions, slowly so that you will not strain your arm after which, switch the dumbbell to the other arm. Do the repetitions at least three times from either hands. You have to be sure that your body and arms can tolerate the repetitions otherwise you are prone to muscle wasting as well as injury.
5. Alternate exercises. For the last one mentioned, you can do the dumbbells and after several repetitions, go down with the push-up. This is very efficient because of the evident use in military training. Push-ups, in general, provides resistance to weight that is needed to build muscles and at the same time increasing the rate of metabolism. If you are having difficulties with push-ups, you can start with simpler ones like knee push-ups.
6. For other upper-body exercises, you can use the dumbbells so that you can target the shoulders, upper muscles of the chest, forearms and muscles of your deltoid. Dumbbells have greater chances of increasing the rate of your metabolism faster that other equipments do.
7. Lastly, consider to alter certain areas in your lifestyle that is in conjunction with the exercise that you are habitually maximizing. If you consume more fats before, then try toning it down to limited amounts. Instead, consume something that has a higher content of protein, calories and nutrients.
It is also good that you consume vegetables, whole grain and citrus fruits. This will give you more advantage for your muscle gaining technique.
Boost Your Metabolism While Gaining Muscles